Fireplace Mantel Décor Ideas for the Upcoming Holiday Season
Bearing in mind that your fireplace is setup in the common room space of your home; it surely occupies a place of pride wherein friends and family members who visit have easy access to warmth and cheer of a nice cosy fireplace. As such, your fireplace also forms the focal point of home décor and can serve to spread holiday cheer during the upcoming festive season.
Keeping all of the above in mind; detailed below are fireplace décor ideas that are sure to make your living room the centre of joy and festivities during the upcoming holidays. Read further to know more on this subject.
Whether you are the proud owner of an exquisite French fireplace or a glamorous black marble fireplace; your living room space can surely be holiday ready with thematic décor for your fireplace mantel. Be it Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Hanukkah; you can definitely source décor items that add to the aesthetics of your fireplace while also spreading holiday cheer. Listed below are a few fireplace mantel ideas for holiday décor that you can borrow or simply be inspired by.
- For Halloween, decorate your fireplace mantel with Halloween pumpkins, spooky figurines and statuettes, and other items of Halloween décor that sit pretty on your fireplace.
- Place your bowl of Halloween candy on your fireplace mantel so that visitors to your home have easy access to these sweet treats and you can easily reach out for candy to distribute among trick-or-treaters.
- For Thanksgiving, you can easily source the best holiday décor items online that fit just right on your fireplace. Look up Instagram or Pinterest for Thanksgiving fireplace décor that you can borrow or be inspired by.
- For the Christmas break, you can give your fireplace the ultimate holiday makeover by hanging stockings and candy canes from your fireplace mantel. Similarly, you can place a miniature Christmas tree and elf and Santa figurines on your fireplace mantel.
- If you want to keep it simple, light up your fireplace mantel with rice lights and place a festive Holly wreath just above your fireplace mantel.
The choice is truly yours! It just takes a little effort and a fair dose of creativity to make your fireplace mantel truly holiday ready.
Don’t Forget to Personalize
Bearing in mind that your fireplace is a great place to show off family pictures and collectables, it is important that you personalize your fireplace décor.
There are many ways to do so, among which the most common is the placement of family photos and memorabilia on your fireplace mantel. While giving your fireplace a makeover for the upcoming holiday season, also consider investing in an ornate fireplace toolset with stand, if you don’t already own one.
In conclusion, you can always rely on www.shopstonefireplaces.com for fireplace setup in your home. Once you have the perfect fireplace setup, it is time to get creative and festive with fireplace mantel décor for the upcoming holiday season.
Comments are closed